Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Happy Birthday!

My baby is 2 today!  She's wonderful, adorable, smart, funny, engaging and gregarious.  She can also be a whiny, bratty, biting, scratching, Dora-demanding, hot-mess of a toddler! 

I wouldn't have it any other way.

Kaia, "You know, you really wear me out. But I love you anyway".


And I'm pretty sure, despite all our faults, you'd tell Daddy and Me if you could that you "love us anyway too".

Happy 2nd Birthday to my extra special girl.


*Updated to add: Go check out last year's post about her 1st birthday party.  Holy Hannah (as my mother would say!), CHECK OUT ALL THAT HAIR!  From basically bald to flowing golden curly locks in one year).  Sweet!  


9 comments:

  1. Holy Hannah is right!!

    Happy Birthday to the boy who lived a.k.a the girl who lived.

    <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. She does have a lot of hair! I am also dealing with the Dora-demanding part, and my Emma is also very bratty. But I guess it is the age. They are so sweet! Happy birthday to your miracle daughter Kaia!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She doesn't even look like the same girl! She's so beautiful. Happy birthday, sweetie pie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is adorable happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this. I remember how hard that pregnancy was. I read and watched and supported from a distance just hoping this little girl would make it and thrive. And here she is at TWO!

    Congrats and Happy Birthday to you all. Because I'd argue it's a happier birthday for you, just knowing you have her here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is beautiful...Happy BIrthday to your little girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for sharing your beautiful, amazing girl!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy birthday, miracle girl!!! So many people you don't even know have followed your journey - tons of internet love to you! :)

    And her hair is TOTALLY amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow! it's been awhile since I read your blog. She is so BIG!

    ReplyDelete